1) Young people should be encouraged to broaden their horizons.
2) The main concern is about the type of computer activities that attract children.
1) Sports professionals in many countries have become stars and celebrities. （介词短语修饰主语）
2) The amount of money they are able to earn in a short time seems to be unjustified. （定语从句修饰主语）
3) A person killing for self-defense cannot be compared with a serial killer. （分词短语修饰主语）
4) The proportion of money spent on food remained the highest throughout the period. 分词短语修饰主语）
1) Smoking is harmful to people's health.
2)Eating too much fast food is considered to be a leading cause of obesity, hypertension and heart disease.
1) It is important to use a condom when having sex.
2) It is quite common for young people to have a break from studying after graduating from high school.
1) Students study abroad can reap a number of benefits. （典型错误）
2) Parents give children pocket money is a good decision. （典型错误）
3) Government spends a lot of money on space exploration will lead to many problems. （典型错误）
1) Whether children should be given pocket money has long been a controversial issue.
2) Whether people should retire at 60 depends on their physical conditions.
3) What governments ought to do is to impose heavy tax on calorie-rich food.
4) What parents do has a great influence on their children